VIETNAM PACKAGE TOUR PROGRAM
DAY 1: ARRIVE HANOI – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
On arrival, Premium Travel Vietnam will come to meet and greet at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi City then
drive to the center for hotel check in. After that, our car will pick up at the lobby to take you to the train station for night train departure at 21:00
Overnight on the train.
DAY 2: BAC HA SUNDAY MARKET (B/L) with guide
Upon arrival in Lao Cai early this morning, our Vietnam Package Tour starts with your local guide who will take you to your hotel for refresh. Then after breakfast, we take you drive along the Chinese border to visit Bac Ha market. This drive takes us approximately 2 hours. Upon arriving to Bac Ha, we visit the big market with its entire colorful people, such as Flower H’mong, Phu La, Dao, Tuyen who gather here to buy and sell their handicraft products. After visiting this outdoor market, the ride will lead you to a minority village where we will enjoy a magical water buffalo cart ride, and we will travel through amazing countryside, inhabited by the happy and hospitable Tay minority people.
Then in the afternoon, we will drive to Sapa. There is spectacular view of mountains ranges, terrace field along the way.
Overnight at Sapa
DAY 3: LAO CHAI – TA VAN (B/L)
As the sun rises, we will have several options for your trek, start from soft trek 4km; medium trek 6km and the hard trek 8km. Near the end of the trek, you will follow footpath to Giay Village in Ta Van. Enjoy the home hosted lunch, and in the afternoon we go back to main road and your driver will take you return to Sapa. Spend the afternoon exploring the charming town of Sapa or relaxing at your leisure.
Overnight at Sapa
DAY 4: SAPA FREE & EASY NIGHT TRAIN BACK HANOI (B) with guide
Enjoy free time at your leisure until check out time 12:00 noon and in the afternoon tour guide and car will take you to Silver Waterfall with marvelous scenery of the surrounding nature before we transfer back to the train station to take night train back to Hanoi.
Overnight on the train
DAY 5: EARLY CHECK IN HANOI (B)
On arrival in Hanoi, our private car and guide will pick you up at the train station to the hotel for check in, shower to refresh yourself and having breakfast. Following is to discover Hanoi’s old quarters and enjoy the water puppet show if possible upon your request.
Overnight at Hanoi
DAY 6: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B/L/D) guide on board
In the morning at 8:00 o’clock, our shuttle minivan from La Fairy cruise will pick up at the hotel and take around 4 hours to be at Halong Bay.
A two day, one night cruise on LaFairy Sails is the best choice for you to see both the magnificent Halong Bay and the more primitive Bai Tu Long Bay with our “off the beaten track” itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore less-visited sites in Bai Tu Long Bay, but will also take part in a many other interesting activities such as: swimming, kayaking, dining in a cave, visiting a fishing village and being inspired by some of the thousands of fairy stories relating to the legendary bay.
12:30 – 13:00
Embark the LaFairy Sails at Hon Gai International harbor. Enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30
A sumptuous lunch is served while we cruise into the untouched Bai Tu Long Bay with its thousands of extraordinarily shaped limestone islands, considered by the Vietnamese to be heaven on the earth.
15:30 – 17:00
Explore the Lờm Bò area and be charmed by this outstanding masterpiece of Mother Nature. Visit Mê Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay and climb up to see the panoramic view of the bay from above.
Enjoy swimming in the peaceful, crystal water of the Bay (optional).
17:00 – 19:00
Return to the LaFairy Sails for a Sunset party to admire the best moments
of the day when the sun starts to set. Or enjoy a private massage in your comfortable cabin.
Savor an amazing and dreamlike dinner in Fairy cave (or Drum cave) with extremely delicious food and be awed by a fascinating fruit and vegetable carving performance. Afterwards, socialize with new friends and crew members, enjoy squid fishing, or simply relax on your boat’s top deck in the middle of the tranquil bay.
Overnight on board.
DAY 7: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L) guide on board
06:30 – 07:00 : Start your new day with a Tai Chi lession or a photo hunt
07:30 – 08:00 : Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay
08:00 – 09:30 : Start cruising to Vung Viêng fishing village.
Options 1: Visit the village by bamboo boat, get closer to the characteristic landforms and learn more about the local way of life.
Option 2: Enjoy swimming on a white sand beach or go kayaking through the hidden beauty of the Bay.
09:30 – 10:00 : Pack your luggage and check out of the cabin while cruising towards the harbor.
10:00 – 11:30 : Join in a cooking demonstration before enjoying an exceptional Buffet lunch.
12:00 – 12:30 : Disembark the LaFairy Sails & Farewell.
16:00 – 16:30 : check in hotel in Hanoi and relaxing.
Overnight at Hanoi
DAY 8: HANOI CITY TOUR – FLIGHT TO HOI AN (B) with guide
Climb into a traditional cyclo (pedicab) for a 60 minutes is a part of Vietnam Package Tour, the tour of the colonial city’s traditional “36 streets of 36 wares” in the old Quarter and around the Hoan Kiem lake and district. After that visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (except every Monday & Friday, the whole October and November), which tells the life story of the great leader, as well as serves as his final resting place.
Folowed by sightseeing to One Pillar Pagoda, and then continue our Hanoi city tour with the Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam (if permit time) before heading to the airport for flight to Da Nang.
Overnight at Hoi An
DAY 9: HOI AN ECO COOKING CLASS (B) without guide
8:00AM pick up at hotel lobby visiting local market before start cooking lession until around 13:00. After that, you will have free time for the rest of the day.
Overnight at Hoian
DAY 10: FREE & EASY (B) without guide & Minivan
Overnight at Hoian
DAY 11: HOI AN – DANANG – HO CHI MINH (B/L) with guide
In the morning, our guide and car will pick up for the flight to Ho Chi Minh. On arrival, you are welcomed by tour guide and driver at the Tan Son Nhat airport and then we will be driving to Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi Tunnels used to be a bitter battleground for many years during in Viet Nam war, Visitors to our country can’t miss a visit to this “ Underground Village “ with the intricate network of over 200 Km Tunnels, then challenge yourselves with rifle shooting at shooting range. After all, we will be back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Overnight at Saigon
DAY 12: CAI BE FLOATING MARKET (B/L) with guide
We start off the day by car transfer to Cai Be townlet located on the Mekong riverside, then take a wonderful boat ride on the upper branch of the Mekong River , seeing a floating market, visiting locals houses and workshops of making pop rice, coconut candies, fruit gardens, boating through small canals.
Overnight at Saigon
DAY 13: FREE & EASY (B) without guide
Overnight at Saigon
DAY 14:DEPARTURE (B) without guide
Driver will come to pick you up at the hotel lobby to the airport for departure flight.
End of service! Vietnam Package Tour will say good bye and wish you a pleasant flight back home and hope to see you again.
Vietnam Package Tour Price
Kindly contact us via Whatsapp at 0084 979613777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We feel grateful to serve you.
VIETNAM PACKAGE TOUR INCLUDES:
• All accommodation stay at hotel 3* Double room
• All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles 4s car – for 2person and 16 seats for more than 4 persons …..
• 1Package tour 2days -1night at Halong bay cruise. (La Fairy 4* and Signature 5*).
• Private cabin to Sapa and return.
• Local ENGLISH speaking guides
• All entrance fees as program
• Mineral water per day on sightseeing.
VIETNAM PACKAGE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
• Air tickets
• Mineral water beyond that supplied
• Early check in or late check out
• Optional excursions and activities
• Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
• Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
• Peak season surcharges if any
• Tip for tour guide & driver
• All not mentioned above
1. The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
2. Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
3. All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
4. Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
5. No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
6. Visa into Vietnam is required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
- Notification of cancellation made by tour participant in writing: e-mail, fax, telephone.
- For package tour:(It is not apply for deposit)
|Days prior to pax arrival||Cancellation Charge|
|>21 Days||No Charge|
How to book Vietnam Package Tour?
So, if you come to Vietnam and would like to find a professional tour operator with best services for Vietnam Package Tour, do not hesitate to contact us:
Whatsapp/Viber at 0084 979613777
We highly respect your choice and make your trip a meaningful one
Copyright by Phong Nha Pioneer Travel