Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night Overview:
As we know, Halong Bay is one of 7 new wonders of the world. So, it must be on your bucket list when you travel to Vietnam. The site has a total of 1,600 limestones islands , UNESCO widely recognized this extraordinary area as World Natural Heritage in 1994 thanks to its magnificient geological and geomorphological value. Besides, Halong Bay featured a wide range of biodiversity. So, experiencing to stay over the night in cruise in Halong Bay is a dream anyone wishes. To give you a luxury stay on the best Halong Bay cruise, Premium Travel Vietnam (PTV) organise Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Surprise Cave
To begin the trip, the guide and driver from PTV will come to meet you up at your hotel in Hanoi downtown and we directly transfer you to Halong Bay. We then follow Highway connecting two cities and see how beautiful the countryside of Vietnam is.
On arrival in Halong Bay, our crew with smiling faces warmly welcome you on board. Take a rest for welcome drinks before we sail you into the bay.
Enjoy your prepared lunch and then we are crusing through the main parts of this magical bay with thousands of limestone islands emerging from blue emerald water. Sailing with us in a comfortable and luxury cruise, visitors can look through the cabin window and overlook astonishing creation of the nature of Halong Bay. The sceneries here are just tranquil, relaxing, washing away your worries in your travel.
Our Halong Bay cruise 2 days 1 night will include some of highlights today such as Hon Cho Da, Dinh Lu Huong, Hon Ga Choi and so many more.
In the afternoon, we continue our Halong Bay Cruise with a visit of Surprise Cave – one of the nicest and largest caves in Halong Bay. Following the day is to sightseeing Hang Luon and you can do some swimming, kayaking activities; meeting new friends, listening to soft music afterwards. Have dinner on board.
Stay over the night on cruise, watching the Legendary Bay at night.
Day 2: Titop Cave Visit – Transfer back to Hanoi
We will start off the day to have a Tai Chi lesson on board . After breakfast, we keep going our Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night to visit Titop Cave. Thus, this is a spot where you can have a panorama of the bay, capturing your best breathtaking view from the mountain top.
At noon, our crusie transfer you back to the dock and from here, our private car will take you back to Hanoi center. Our Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night will come to an end here.
Why booking Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night with PTV?
- Heritage Site: You have an opportunity to gaze at thousands of limestone mountains floating on waters.
- Getting close to Mother Nature: one of the stunning site on Earth, great choi to be close to the Nature, away from hustle and bustle of cities
- Visiting floating village: you can experience a local life on the water, see how the locals make a living in their routine
- Best Cruise: this is the best halong bay cruise 2 days 1 night from hanoi, so you will be absolutely happy as we provide you with all luxury, amentities on board. Then we will sail into the heart of the bay, you take your chance to explore hidden lagoons, unexploited beaches.
- Discover grottoes and caves: one of the best caves in Vietnam, especially Titop where you own your panoramic view of the bay.
- World famous beach: Unspoilt nature and long white sandy beach absolutely makes your trip worth it.
- Awesome sunrise and sunset: great chance to get the first sunlight of the day and a traquil setting at night, sailing through those islands is like being in a living postcard.
Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night Price?
Please send an email to us at email@example.com, we will promptly response to you. Or contact us at Whatsapp at 0084 979613777. We are honored to serve you.
|Halong Bay Cruise Tour inclusion||Halong Bay Cruise Tour exclusion|
– Private car pick up and drop off with air conditioning from Hanoi
– One night on cruise
– 3 main meals on cruise
– English speaking guide
– Entrance ticket to the Bay
– Cold water and wet tissue
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses
– Soft drinks and beverages
– Tips and gratuities
|Things to bring||Travel tip|
-Fully charged camera; Sun cream; Climbing shoes; Caps/hats; Sun glasses; Insect spray.
|In months of mid September, October, November, December, January, February; it normally rains in Northen Vietnam, let’s bring rain coats, cold jackets with you. For the rest of the year, it is usually hot and humid.|
- FOC for children under 5 years old
- 50% charge for children from 5 to 8 years old
- 75 % charge for children from 9 to 11 years old
- Full charge as adults for children over 12 years old
How to get The Best Halong Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night?
Premium Travel Vietnam
Whatsapp/Viber Mr. Viet: 0084 979613777
From Hanoi: Booking at our representative office: 56 Tran Nhat Duat, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
We highly respect your choice and make your trip a meaningful one.