- 1 DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE TOUR OVERVIEW
- 2 DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE TOUR ITINERARY
- 3 HOW YOU ENJOY DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE FULL DAY TOUR
- 4 DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE TOUR FROM DONG HOI Price, INCLUSION, EXCLUSION?
- 5 THINGS TO BRING & TRAVEL GUIDE
- 6 HOW TO BOOK PARADISE AND DARK CAVE TOUR?
DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE TOUR OVERVIEW
Dark Cave in Phong Nha National Park was discovered in 1990 by some cave experts. Thus, this Dark cave is located right on the way to Thien Duong Cave and Nuoc Mooc stream. In recent years, Dark Cave has only been put into tourism in Quang Binh province.
Dark Cave is 6km long and is considered a “small Son Doong”. In the rainy season, the water level rises, which is a condition for the accumulation of young mud, forming a large mud lake with enough essential minerals to help visitors relax, massage and relax.
As you know, Chay River, Dark Cave belong to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. Coming here, visitors will not only experience some of interesting activities such as cave exploration, mud bath, swimming in dark lake but also do kayaking and zipline in the Dark Cave.
Known as the “Kingdom of Caves”, Quang Binh currently has more than 350 caves, of which more than 30 caves are put into tourism operation. Due to the fact that the province has the highest concentration of caves in Vietnam. Surely, Mother Nature has bestowed for Quang Binh to have such an amazing cave complex. Coming here, anyone who sets foot in the caves will be amazed by the stunning and overwhelming beauty of the cave systems. Some world famous caves such as Son Doong, En cave … but the most attractive ones are Phong Nha Cave and Paradise (Thien Duong) Cave.
Thus, Thien Duong Cave is a complex located in the area of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, 25 km from Phong Nha Cave. This place is located in Son Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province, lying 75 km away from Dong Hoi city center to the northwest.
In 2005, a group of researchers discovered caves in the core area of limestone mountains located at an altitude of 191 m above water level. Also from here to 2010, the Royal British Cave Association conducted this cave exploration. After exploring, they officially announced this as a cave of great beauty with stalactites inside and named it as Paradise Cave.
For those who want to explore these two beautiful caves in one day from Dong Hoi, Premium Travel Vietnam organizes this Dark Cave Paradise Cave Tour.
DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE TOUR ITINERARY
In the morning, the guide and driver from Premium Travel Vietnam will come to meet you up the hotel and then transfer to Phong Nha National park for Dark Cave Paradise Cave Tour. We will come along Ho Chi Minh Trail that served as the weapon transportation for Viet Cong soldiers in the war. As we passing by many hills, mountains, villages of Quang Binh province, you can feel the rustic atmosphere of the countryside in Vietnam.
Upon reaching Paradise Cave, we then follow the way reaching the cave entrance, from here, you will step down few stairs and will be shockingly amazed by the majestic charm of this cave. From a viewpoint, it looks like a small castle lying underground waiting for you to discover.
As you walk further in, you can see some natural pictures created by Mother of Nature such as Rong House, Royal Palace, Flower Pillars or some of imaginary pictures of dragon, rabbit, unicorn and so on that were formed by millions years of formation. After sightseeing the cave, we will then go back out and continue our trip to Dark Cave.
On arrival at Dark Cave, after preparing the specialized uniform for the cave regulations, you then have a 400m ziplining leading you inside the Dark cave. Because the cave is dark, you will wear your head torch to light it up and at the end the Dark cave, you will have a mud bath which is the most essential and interesting part of the tour.
Coming out from the Dark Cave, our Dark Cave Paradise Cave Tour will continue with some outdoor sports for you leisure and entertainment such as swimming, playing basketball or kayaking on Chay River.
Later on, enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant and following that our guide and driver will transfer you back to Dong Hoi city. Thus, our Dark Cave Paradise Cave Tour will come to an end here.
HOW YOU ENJOY DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE FULL DAY TOUR
- Full day filled with adventure and fun for those who want to experience the exciting tour adventure at Dark Cave
- Take zipline to have a mud bath to clean up your body.
- Explore underground palace at Paradise Cave.
- Conquer a part of the world’s longest cave at Thien Duong Cave.
DARK CAVE PARADISE CAVE TOUR FROM DONG HOI Price, INCLUSION, EXCLUSION?
- Premium Travel Vietnam is one of the leading tour operators in Vietnam and have more than 15 years in the business industry. Let’s choose us for the Best Dark Cave Paradise Cave Tour from Dong Hoi with the best price.
- We always provide a premium tour service while maintaining a competitive quote for you.
- Pick-up and return transfers in Dong Hoi City: New car with air conditioner.
- Experience English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch (Vietnamese food).
- All entrance tickets
- Water and tissues
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the tour program
THINGS TO BRING & TRAVEL GUIDE
THINGS TO BRING
- Beach towel
- Swimming suite
- Waterproof bag for smartphones
- The best time to explore these two cave: Dark Cave and Paradise Cave is from March till August
- Travel consideration is applied if you travel here between September and December due to the rainy season, water rises closing up the caves.
HOW TO BOOK PARADISE AND DARK CAVE TOUR?
So, if you arrive in Dong Hoi city, or Phong Nha National Park and would like to find THE BEST TRAVEL AGENT FOR PARADISE AND DARK CAVE TOUR, do not hesitate to contact us:
Premium Travel Vietnam Co., Ltd
Whatsapp Mr. Viet at 0084 979613777
We will definitely make your trip with us an enjoyable one.