|1. BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER INTRODUCTION:|
2. BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER PROGRAM:
3. Why choose Ba Na Hills Private Transfer?
4. BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER PRICE?
5. GUIDELINES TO BOOK BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER?
- BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER INTRODUCTION:
Ba Na Hills is considered as the most beautiful and famous tourist spot in Da Nang city. Thanks to its location on the summit of Ba Na Nui Chua Mountain, in the 19th century, the French built a summer resort right on the peak of Ba Na Hills for them to relax and entertain.
Thus, Ba Na was known as second Sapa or Dalat of central Vietnam thanks to its pleasant weather and beautiful nature.
In 2009, The Sun Group had improved Ba Na hills and made it one the tourist destinations that the local people must come to enjoy and visit. At the same time, tourists can experience taking the cable car system and admire Golden Bridge well known worldwide. So to arrange the private transfer to Ba Na Hills from Da Nang or Hoi An city, Premium Travel Vietnam (PTV) organise this private trip for you.
- BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER PROGRAM:
In the morning, as the sun rises, the driver from PTV will come to meet you up at the hotel either in Hoi An or Da Nang city and we will directly transfer you to Ba Na Hills. If you start from Hoi An, our driver can make a stop at Non Nuoc Beach – the former R & R beach for Americans in 1960’. Hence, you can take a full beautiful view of South East Sea and grab your pretty pictures of this famous beach.
Later on, our driver will take you to Linh Ung Pagoda located on Son Tra Peninsula. On the way, he will stop for you to take a strange fishing boat in Vietnam – basket boat. Thus, he can be your photographer at your request.
Continuing our Ba Na Hills Private Transfer, we then head up to the top of Linh Ung Pagoda. On arriving here, you then can stroll around this lovely pilgrimage spot and visit Kwan Yin statue – the highest Buddist statue in Vietnam with the height of 67m. This structure leaning on the back of the mountain and heading out to the sea. Therefore, the local people believe that she can rescue the local fishermen in stormy and wet season.
Moving on this short touring, you can sightseeing more of this holy place, visiting some more of the temples and pagodas before heading back to our car.
From here, our driver continues to transfer you to Ba Na Hills. Upon reaching here, you will go to the ticket counter and buy entrance ticket for yourself. You will start taking the longest cable car system in the world at Ba Na Hills.
Thus, while sitting inside the cable car, you can admire the beauty of Ba Na Nui Chua, you can listen to the sound of the jungle forest and drop you down in peaceful atmosphere of the jungle. The scene here comes out as if you enter the fairy land in fairy tale. You can hear the chirping of mountain birbs and look at water falls right underneath.
Reaching Goden Bridge, you can wander around and visit this icon of this tourist spot. The walking bridge is amazing and you can photograph some of the best pictures for your trip. Furthermore, you can tour Debay wine cellar, Jardin D’Amour, Linh Ung Pagoda as well.
Following that, you will head out to the summit of Ba Na Hills where there is Fun Theme Park. Thus, there are many exciting games and activities waiting for you. For example, The Drop Tower, 4D Death Race, indoor rock climbing. In addition, you can visit Jurassic park or Wax Museum (excluded in the ticket).
Continue our Ba Na Hills Private Transfer, you can sightseeing some more places of Ba Na Hills such as Catholic church, French village, Linh Phong Tu Temple where can have panoramic view of the site.
Enjoy your free time and later heading back to our parking lot. From here, our driver will transfer you back to the hotel either in Hoi An or Da Nang. Then Ba na Hills Private Transfer is coming to an end here.
- Why choose Ba Na Hills Private Transfer?
- Booking our private transfer with PTV, we make sure you have 100% happy with our services and our driver. He is enthusiatic and helpful, ready to help you with photograph. Besides, he can speak some English so you can have a companion in your trip.
- Our car or mini van is equipped with modern facilities, full air conditioning vehicle, clean and tidy car. Moreover, we always have water for your use.
- Our driver is professionally trained and maintain his passion in his job.
- We always have the private guide at your request.
- BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER PRICE?
Please send an email to us at email@example.com, we will promptly response to you. Or contact us at Whatsapp at 0084 979613777. We are honored to serve you.
|Tour inclusion||Tour exclusion|
|– 4 – seat private car with air conditioning|
– Experienced driver
– English speaking guide
– Entrance ticket
– Cold water and wet tissue
– Lunch (optional)
|– Travel insurance|
– Other expenses
– Soft drinks and beverages
– Tips and gratuities
|Things to bring||Travel tip|
-Fully charged camera; Sun cream; Climbing shoes; Caps/hats; Sun glasses; Insect spray; Shoulder covers
|In months of October, November, December, January, February; it normally rains in Ba Na Hills, let’s bring rain coats with you. For the rest of the year, it is usually hot and humid.|
- Tour departs from Hue, Da Nang or Hoi An city only and is conducted in good weather condition. We will not organize the tour in case of bad weather.
- FOC for children under 5 years old
- 50% charge for children from 6 to 12 years old
- Full charge as adults for children over 12 years old
- GUIDELINES TO BOOK BA NA HILLS PRIVATE TRANSFER?
So, if you come to Hoi An or Da Nang and would like to find a professional travel agent with best services, do not hesitate to contact us:
Whatsapp/Viber at 0084 979613777
We highly respect your choice and make your trip a meaningful one